Features & Benefits of IJIT Authors:
- “Fast & Easy & Rapid paper publication process.,
- IJIT provides “individual Google Scholar page” to each published paper.
- IJIT is indexed in “Google Scholar, Arxiv, ResearchGate, Scirus, getCITED” and many more.
- All Authors detail have "Digitaly Signed” into the published papers inorder to avoid the Plagiarism.
- IJIT provides individual "Soft copy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- IJIT provides individual "Hardcopy of Certificate” to all Authors.
- Universities, Colleges, Institute, etc. can propose the "Special Issue” Proposal at any time.
IJIT is a leading international online journal for publication of new ideas founded by engineers, academicians and corporate people.
IJIT have prestigious academic journal “reviewers from IITs, NITs, Microsoft, IBM, Infosys,TCS etc. The research results and fundamental advances are all aspects of computer science trends & technology and various engineering discipline.
IJIT is a scholarly open access Online Journal which helps to academic person as well as student community. IJIT provides the academic community and industry for the submission of original research and applications related to Computer Science and Technologies.
IJIT archives with University Affiliates
IJIT regularly releases the article bibliographies to university library databases from 2013. A complete list of such affiliations is maintained. The core of the vision IJIT is sharing the innovative ideas and current trends in computer science engineering. In every year majority of the research efforts get lost due to lack of effective scientific archival systems. It also provides a place for high opportunities for practitioners, corporate people, MPhil student, PhD students to present ongoing research and development in these areas.
IJIT invites authors for the guest editorship program for improving the journal quality and also sharing the innovative ideas.IJIT publishing special issues from various National Conference,International Conference,seminars, etc.
Submit Your article:
Frequency:: 6 issues per year.
ISSN : 2454 - 5414.
Subject : Information Technology , Computer Science and Engineering
Published By: Eighth Sense Research GroupTM
For Board Members: firstname.lastname@example.org