IJIT-International Journal of Information Technology
IJCST follows the peer review process can be single-blind, double-blind or open.. In order to substantially reduce the time to publication as compared with traditional journals. Submit the original article without any plagiarism and copyright material. Submitted article result will announce within 10 days publication will happen within one month. Editorial board members will make the final decision.
- Each papers will be reviewed by at least one expert.
- Author submits manuscript.
- Editor's team performs quality checks to ensure author's manuscript meets journal submission requirements. If not met the Imeediatly will return to Authours with the comments
- Potential Reviewers are assigned and contacted.
- Reviewers will return the review comments within 5 days after receiving the paper.
- The final decision and publication will be made within one week.
- Editor makes decision to accept/request revisions or reject.
- If decision is a revision, Author revises manuscript and submits revision.
- Editor makes new decision and will update the same to the Author
- Steps 8-10 repeated as necessary until Editor makes final decision.
- When paper is accepted, Will update Author and manuscript will forward to Publication.
- Periodical updation will happen within a month.
Submit Your article: editorIJIT@gmail.com
Frequency:: 6 issues per year.
ISSN : 2454 - 5424.
Subject : Information Technology , Computer Science and Engineering
Published By: Eighth Sense Research Group .
For Board Members: firstname.lastname@example.org