IJIT-International Journal of Information Technology
- By making Initial or Final Submission I / We hereby represent and warrant that I / We agree to all the Terms and Policies of IJIT.
- I / We hereby represent and warrant that any Email received by or sent to IJIT will remain private and no content of it will be displayed / posted / shared in Print or Online media in any situation. IJIT is allowed to take required legal action against Me / Us if found doing so.
- I / We hereby represent and warrant that the paper is original and that I am / We are / the real author(s) of the paper, except for material that is clearly identified as to its original source, with permission notices from the copyright owners where required.
- I / We represent that I / We have taken the consent from our University / Institution / Employer / Project Guide / Supervisor / Research Committee before publishing our article with IJIT.
- I / We represent that I / We have taken the consent from our Co Authors before publishing our article with IJIT.
- I / We confirm that we are satisfied with Authenticity / Validity / Originality of IJIT and in case of refusal of our publication by our University / Institution / Employer / Project Guide / Supervisor / Research Committee, I / We will not ask for refund or pursue any legal action against said personalities or IJIT, India for the same.
- I / We fully understand the Terms and Conditions / Policies given by IJIT.
- I / We accept that in case of any Copyright Infringement claim being filed and proven against my / our published article in future, then IJIT, India have complete rights to remove my / our article from the index immediately without prior notice, and I / We will not ask for refund or pursue any legal action against said personalities or IJIT, India for the same.
- Only I am / We are responsible for impact / outcomes of this publication decision and I / We will not ask for refund or pursue any legal action against said personalities or IJIT, India for the same.
- IJIT shall not take any accountability for the contents of articles published in the journal and all such liability shall lie with the author/s.
- The opinions expressed in the articles are exclusively of the author/s and IJIT may not agree with such opinions in part or in full. All the articles submitted for publication in IJIT are peer reviewed for genuineness, moral issues and effectiveness.
- Decision of the reviewers shall be held final. Authors are solely responsible for uniqueness of the published work. IJIT shall advocate the highest ethical standards of scientific publications.
- The Journal retains the copyrights of all material published in the issue. However, reproduction of the published material in the part or total in any form is permitted with due acknowledgement of the source as per ethical norms.
Submit Your article: editorIJIT@gmail.com
Frequency: 6 issues per year.
ISSN : 2454 - 5424.
Subject : Information Technology , Computer Science and Engineering
Published By: Eighth Sense Research GroupTM
For Board Members: firstname.lastname@example.org